Indiana Divorce, Estate Planning And Business Lawyers
Choosing a law firm is an important decision. Legal knowledge and courtroom experience can make a difference. Accessibility and communication are important. The cost and efficiency of legal services cannot be overlooked.
The law firm of Johnson, Carroll, Norton & Kent P.C. is a trusted source for advice and representation in a wide range of legal matters. We have served individuals, families and businesses in Evansville and communities throughout southwest Indiana since 1952. Our attorneys have focused experience in different areas of the law and often work together when the overlap of their skills is a benefit to the client. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
Our Areas of Practice
We can capably address most legal needs of our clients. Our practice could be broken down into three main categories:
Wills and Estates
- Wills, trusts and estate planning — the essential documents every family needs, and sophisticated strategies for tax and succession planning or special needs
- Elder law and disability law — anticipating nursing home care and taking steps to preserve Medicaid eligibility without depleting the entire estate
- Estate and trust administration — settling the affairs of a loved one who has died, including assistance to out-of-state family members dealing with Indiana probate
Family and Personal Matters
- Family law — resolution of custody disputes, modification of court orders, enforcement of child support and all family court matters
- Divorce — representation in contested proceedings over property division, spousal maintenance and other facets of dissolving a marriage
- Mediation services — neutral third-party facilitation of out-of-court solutions for divorce, child custody and other civil disputes
- Criminal defense — aggressive representation and negotiation for criminal charges, from DUI and traffic offenses to misdemeanors and felonies such as drugs, theft or assault
Business and Real Property
- Business and commercial law — comprehensive counsel from formation and transactions to contract disputes and business litigation
- Real estate and title services — protection of your interests in sale or purchase of real property, and in leases, mineral rights, property disputes and other litigation
Full-Service Evansville Attorneys • Elder Law and Probate Lawyers
Johnson, Carroll, Norton & Kent invites you to call 812-205-2661 or contact us online to arrange a consultation. Our law office is located in Evansville, three blocks off the Lloyd Expressway, with ample parking and first-floor accessibility.