Business Consulting, Transactions And Litigation In Southwest Indiana
Our law firm has served the Evansville area since 1952, and many of our corporate clients have been with us for years and decades. Johnson, Carroll, Norton & Kent P.C. provides a full suite of legal services to businesses in Vanderburgh County and the southwest corner of Indiana.
From startup to transactions to contract disputes to dissolution, our veteran attorneys cover all legal matters in the life cycle of a company. Our firm is dedicated to providing high-quality counsel and representation while remaining sensitive to our client’s bottom line. Arrange a consultation today to discuss your business law concerns.
Evansville Business and Commercial Lawyers
Our business law attorneys, Edward W. Johnson, Brian K. Carroll, Thomas P. Norton, and David W. Kent have more than 160 years of combined legal experience. With a highly trained support staff and state-of-the-art technological resources, we can provide cutting-edge consulting and representation for all corporate and commercial legal matters:
- Formation of corporations and shareholder agreements
- Formation of limited liability companies (LLC) and operating agreements
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP) and partnership agreements
- Preparation of contracts and agreements
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Commercial real estate exchanges (1031), purchase or lease
- Breach of contract and other commercial litigation
- Partner/shareholder disputes and dissolutions
- Other business transactions and litigation
Our firm commonly gets inquiries from clients who have tried to resolve business disputes without success. We are skilled trial lawyers, but we go to court only when it is prudent and cost-effective. We work from your goals to negotiate a prompt and practical remedy or to engage in full-fledged litigation. We also provide mediation services for conflicts that are amenable to alternative dispute resolution.
Vanderburgh County, Indiana, Business Formation Lawyers
Johnson, Carroll, Norton & Kent serves small and mid-sized businesses in Vanderburgh, Posey, Gibson and Warrick counties. Call 812-205-2661 or contact us online to arrange a consultation. Our law office is located in Evansville, three blocks off the Lloyd Expressway.