Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Law/Title Insurance
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Business Organizations
- Civil Litigation
- Indiana, 1977
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 1977
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- J.D. - 1977
- Centre College of Danville, Kentucky
- B.A. - 1974
- University of Evansville
- Visiting Nurse Association of Southwestern Indiana, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Plus, Inc.
- EEMSCO, Inc.
- ECHO Housing Corporation
- Local Counsel for Deep South Insurance Company
- State Auto Insurance Company
- Walgrove Corp.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Agent for Attorneys' Title Guaranty Fund, Inc.
- Visiting Nurse Plus, Inc., President and Director, 1982 to 2005
- ECHO Housing Corp., Director, Former President, 1999 to 2005
- Evansville Bar Association, Director, 1989 to 1991
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Visiting Nurse Association of Southwestern Indiana, Inc., President and Director, 2010 to 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Assistant Attorney City of Evansville, Indiana, 1978 to 1979